Friday 15 August 2014

Stamping ideas part 1

So although I know I'm in danger of inundating you with posts now I have returned I thought it only fair to share what I have been up to nail polish wise in the weeks I have been away.
 
Following my review of MoYou stamping plates I thought I would post a few manis I have done using these plates. Polishes and plates used are in the picture captions.
 
Warning - This post is VERY pic heavy!
 
Peacock Nails
Base colour Barry M - Lychee
Stamping colour - Barry M in Plum and Watermelon
Stamping Plate - MoYou Pro XL 01

Geeky circuit nails done on a friends tiny nubbins
Base - Nails Inc Belgrave Place
Stamping Polish - Barry M Foil Effects silver
Stamping Plate - MoYou Sci-Fi XL 01
 

Reverse accent heart mani
Base - Barry M Blood Orange and Sinful colours Snow me White
Stamping polish - As above
Stamping Plate - MoYou Princess XL 14

Reverse accent monochrome hearts
Base - Sinful Colours Snow Me White and Back on Black
Stamping Polish - As above
Stamping Plate - MoYou Pro XL 10
 

Lilac Swirls
Base - Barry M Prickly Pear
Stamping Polish - Sinful Colours Snow Me White
Stamping Plate - MoYou XL Pro 14

Geeky Circuitboard Nails
Base - Random no -name green I found at the bottom of a box with no label on! Essence do a green that's pretty similar though
Stamping Polish - Barry M Gold Foil Effect
Stamping Plate - Moyou Sci-Fi XL 01
 

Literary Nails
Base - Barry M Lychee
Stamping Polish - Sinful Colours Black on Black
Stamping Plate - MoYou Princess XL 12
 

Turquoise Roses
Base - Barry M Guava
Stamping Polish - Barry M Silver Foil Effects
Plate - MoYou Princess XL 12
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment